You will find examples of work in educational media design, research, and teaching. Explore! DOWNLOAD CV HERE
Educational Designer and Researcher with over 20 years of experience creating engaging and educationally effective learning experiences with various media formats including animations, video, graphics, interactive designs, games, and simulations.
My interests include educational technology research, effective educational design, innovative pedagogy and assessment, and educational technology and media for all kinds of learning experiences.
- Seeks to leverage various new technologies to improve student outcomes and course management.
- Designs and conducts research for all types of learning experiences including online, blended, or full face-to-face courses.
- Specializes in designing active learning and project based learning environments where students use media and technology to achieve their goals.
- Demonstrated drive and creativity to elevate learning that parallels and exceeds traditional paradigms resulting in increased learning and improved pedagogical methods.
- Published articles on the impacts of learning with VR for students of Social Work and Dentistry at NYU, and is currently developing a VR project with NYU Meyers College of Nursing for research.
When current teaching methods do not succeed in student learning due a mismatch between the complexity of the content, the presentation of the instructional message, and the learning strategy I bring expertise to align these elements.