You will find examples of work in scholarly research, educational design, and teaching. DOWNLOAD CV HERE
Educational Researcher and Designer with over 20 years of experience researching and creating engaging and educationally effective learning experiences with various media formats including animations, dynamic video, interactive designs, games, simulations and virtual reality.
My interests include educational technology research, scholarship of teaching and learning, effective educational design, innovative pedagogy and assessment, and educational technology and media for all kinds of learning experiences.
- Specializes in designing, planning, implementing, and publishing scholarly research on the use of media and technology to enhance and improve teaching and learning
- Seeks to leverage various new technologies to improve student outcomes and course management.
- Designs and conducts research for all types of learning experiences including online, blended, or full face-to-face courses.
- Specializes in designing active learning and project based learning environments where students use media and technology to achieve their goals.
- Demonstrated drive and creativity to elevate learning that parallels and exceeds traditional paradigms resulting in increased learning and improved pedagogical methods.
- Published articles on the impact of media and technology to improve teaching and learning in situ.
When current teaching methods do not succeed in student learning due a mismatch between the complexity of the content, the presentation of the instructional message, and the learning strategy I bring expertise to align these elements.